Wednesday, July 22, 2009

things and stuff, and more things.


so its been a few days since i last blogged. things have been good and hectic, and that is no excuse. i really want to share more about this strange adventure called warped tour. i have been able to spend a lot of time with bayside. i have eaten chick fil a more times than you can imagine.

i also saw a lot of movies. the best of which is "moon"
its one of the best movies i have seen in years.

the shows have been really good and today i recieved a phone call from a dear friend. a friend who wanted me to know that i had not been exactly the best friends. it didnt offend me to hear this, it humbled me to know that someone cared enough about me to want me around, to know about my life.

we move so quickly sometimes, and we forget to really reach out and just tell people our stories. sometimes, thats all they want to hear. is to just, hear from us.

its a good thing.
i think ill keep in touch more.

tomorrow ill be in charlotte, and there will be old, good friends there, as well as in the southeast in general.
i love the summer, i love this tour this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment